Slate Roofing Castle Cove
Heritage Roofing are experts in all things slate roofing in Castle Cove and the surrounding area. Heritage Roofing Group, based in Sydney, Australia, was founded by Kyle Glasby and Luke Godden, who have over 20 years of combined experience in traditional roofing. Kyle and Luke are experts in all things slate roofing in Castle Cove and the surrounding area. Both directors hold a Certificate III in traditional slate roofing and license to trade.
Slate Roofing Castle Cove services:
- Traditional slate roofing Castle Cove – Penrhyn Welsh Slate, Glendyne Canadian Slate, Spanish Slate and Artificial Slate
- Heritage, residential and commercial slate roofing Castle Cove
- Chimney, flashings, ridging and valley services
- Valley and hip replacements Castle Cove
- Copper, zinc or colorbond guttering and downpipes installation Castle Cove
- Mitred hips, valleys and ridging
- Re-bedding and pointing of terracotta ridges and hips
- Cedar Shingles and shakes
- Hardwood Shingles and shakes
The reliability and beauty of the products make it the ideal solution for architectural purposes. There is no other material that compares to natural slate! We have complete control over every aspect of your slate roof project no matter what size, from how we scope and cost to how we work, behave and deliver. All our work comes with a 20-year New Roof Workmanship Guarantee!
For more information or an obligation-free quote, contact Heritage Roofing Group today for your roofing solution by phoning Kyle on 0451-399-226 or fill out the enquiry form below and we will get back to you shortly.