HERITAGE SLATE ROOFING
SYDNEY’S TRUSTED SLATE & SHINGLE EXPERTS
Commercial Slate Roofing
Heritage Slate Roofing has many years of experience in commercial slate projects all across NSW including: schools, churches, court houses and more.
Newcastle East Public School – Welsh Slate
Heritage Lead Roofing
Lead roofs and flashing have added prestige to buildings for centuries and still add a touch of first class roofing that no modern material can.
Heritage Lead Roof – Balmain
DOES YOUR QUOTE FOR A NEW SLATE/SHINGLE ROOF SEEM EXTORTIONATE? YOU’VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
Here at Heritage Slate Roofing we pride ourselves on honesty and integrity and that reflects in our fair pricing of work. Our small but dedicated team will look after your project from start to finish. Weather your looking for a new roof to a Church/chapel or shingles on your Balinese style hut, we treat all jobs the same no matter what the size.
We not only carry out 100% of the work, from advising on what materials suit your project and budget all the way through to the finishing stage of your roof. We break down our quotes into sections, which makes them easily understandable to see where your money is going.
AWARD: Best Roof Residential – Slate – Killara Residence (Del Carmen Slate) (2018)
AWARD: Best Roof Residential – Other Materials – Bondi Residence (SVK Artificial Slate) (2018)
Our full time team consist of fully licensed Slater/Shingle experts, Carpenter and Roof plumber. This means we don’t sub-contract work out to others, so we can ensure the quality stay’s to the highest standard and costs are kept competitive.
All advice, samples and quotations are free of charge and are guided by our 3rd generation Master slate roofer owner.
We are so confident in our work that we offer a free 20 year warranty on all workmanship and up-to 100 Year product warranty.
AWARD: Best Use of Other Materials – Cedar Shingles – North Sydney (2017)
Contact us for a Quote
Please leave your details with your preferred method of contact and time of day, and we’ll be in touch.
Projects Reel 2019
Diversity Amongst Projects
why choose heritage slate roofing?
- We offer a 20 year free warranty on all workmanship
- Our products come with up-to a 100 year warranty
- Free 2 Year inspection, every 2 years for the life of the warranty
- Sydney’s only Slate roofing company to held a license for Slate/Shingles, Carpentry and Roof plumbing
- At least 2 qualified supervisors on site at all time to ensure standards are kept high
- Fully insured, Including Home owners warranty insurance
- Fair-trade contracts signed before every job, for peace of mind
- Free advice and product samples supplied on request
- Free design and colour matching advice
- Free no obligation quote, broken down for easy understanding
Our owner Kyle Glasby is a Master Slater and a 3rd generation Slate roofer, born in the heart of the Slate roofing community in Wales. Slate roofing is in his blood and that shows with his knowledge and understanding of the product and services. Before you commit to a contractor and the questions:
- Does the director have a hands on approach
- Are employees full time and licensed
- Is the contractor trading license registered under an individual person or a Company
- Are they qualified and licensed to carry out all work on quotation
- Do they provide copies of all insurance, including the compulsory Home owner warranty
- Do they take on all work from start to finish
- Can they provide details for genuine testimonials
WHAT OUR CLIENTS ARE SAYING
- “We have a large federation house in Mosman which had an original slate roof that was over 100 years old. The old roof needed completely replacing. It had rotten beams, fascia and lining boards which had been damaged over time by leaking water. The patchwork of slate was degraded and the lead flashing was in a poor state. Kyle and his team were very professional; they helped select the slate, organised the scaffolding and advised on what needed replacing and what could be retained. Despite setbacks due to the weather they finished the job in good time, and to a high standard. We now have a brand new roof which looks great and can cope with any storms. We are happy to recommend Heritage Slate Roofing.”
STEFFAN EVANS – MOSMAN
- “I have been in Design and construction for over 35 years and held the post of President of The Master Builders Association of Australia (Eastern Suburbs Branch) for 4 years, I am currently the Design and renovation mentor on the Logie award winning lifestyle show The Living Room. I have had Kyle complete restoration work of my family home, replacing copper gutters and renewing slate work. The level of professionalism and craftsmanship of Kyle and his team is second to none I have ever come across in my entire career. Equally to that he is a top bloke.”
BARRY DU BOIS
- “Really pleased with the end result. Its amazing how many people have stopped and said how much they liked the roof. You have done a fantastic job. Well managed, delivered on time, no leaks and we had some big storms during the replacement. Its really added enormous value to the house. I would recommend you and this type of roofing to anyone. It stands out from the concrete and colorbond.”
STEVE PROSSER – KILLCARE
- “We have a large federation house in Woolwich which had an original slate roof that was over 100 years old. The old roof needed completely replacing. It had rotten beams, fascia and lining boards which had been damaged over time by leaking water. The patchwork of slate was degraded and the lead flashing was in a poor state. Kyle and his team were very professional; they helped select the slate, organised the scaffolding and advised on what needed replacing and what could be retained. Despite setbacks due to the weather they finished the job in good time, and to a high standard. We now have a brand new roof which looks great and can cope with any storms. We are happy to recommend Heritage Slate Roofing.”
EDWARD COLLINS – WOOLWICH
- “I have never had anything except a 5 Star Experience when working with Heritage Slate Roofing. Their entire staff is very knowledgeable about their products and always seem to solve any issues that can arise in construction. We always get our quotes quickly and the product is exceptional. Never had any concerns. Lead times are accurate and very little or no broken slates in the skids. For anyone looking for a quality, efficient finished product head right on over to Heritage Slate Roofing for an enquiry.”
PETER RILEY – WOOLLAHRA